Return Policy and Instructions
SHOPPING GUIDE & EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for shopping with Plie Malaysia! We appreciate your support and wish for you to have a seamless experience when shopping with us.
To ensure a smooth shopping experience with Plie Malaysia, we’ve put together a simple guide to help you find the perfect shapewear, maternity gear, and fitness apparel to suit your needs.
- Come chat with us! Feel free to get in touch with our customer service assistant, Eda, if ever you’re in doubt. She’ll be the best person to help you out before you place an order. You are welcome to contact Eda at +6012-7868836 for a private consultation to find your perfect fit.
- Know the difference! One of the reasons we encourage first time shoppers to chat with Eda is to better understand the products we offer. For instance, Our Makeup Skin range offers light compression versus our Emana range that ensures a more svelte silhouette.
- Stay true to size! When selecting a size for any of our shapewear, we strongly recommend staying true to size based on your body measurements rather than garment size. This way, you have the right fit for long-wearing and healthy compression. We advise against sizing down for shapewear for health reasons.
- Refer to our size guides! Once you’ve got your measurements, we highly recommend referring to our size chart to determine your best-fit size before making your purchase. This is to ensure you get the perfect fit and enjoy the full benefits of our shapewear.
- Timing is everything! Another important thing to note when purchasing our shapewear is the time spent wearing our products. When shapewearis true to size, this will allow you to wear it the entire day or for long periods of time. Going down a size will result in your shapewear too tight and thus not recommended for long periods of wear. Healthy compression is key!
Our return/exchange policy
Please note that we STRICTLY DO NOT allow returns/exchanges/refunds for all our shapewear and bras due to hygiene purposes except under certain circumstances.
What if the item I received is damaged or faulty?
We uphold our products to the highest standards of quality. With proper care, our products are known to outlast its expected shelf life. It is extremely rare for customers to receive products that are damaged or defective.
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
If the defect in the product is not caused by manufacturing defects, then no exchanges or refunds will be made.
If there is a manufacturing defect, what are the terms of a return?
The product(s) must be sent back to us within seven (7) days from the date it was received in original sale condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered, unstained, no odours, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached).
In addition, labels and sales receipt must be intact and products in its original undamaged packaging. Boxes, plastic packaging, lingerie protection adhesives, warranties, and explanatory brochures are considered part of the product.
*An additional of RM15 processing fee will be charged for each refund process.
We do not accept exchange for the followings:
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, and so on).
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than intended purpose.
What if the wrong product has been delivered to me?
If the product received does not correlate with the product you ordered, please contact our Customer Service at +6012-7868836 within seven (7) calendar days of receiving the product, so that we can urgently review the matter for you and re-ship the correct product to you!
- Any voucher, coupon code and promotions applied on initial invoice/ receipt will not be reissued for any exchanges/returns made.
- Strictly no refunds for any shipping & handling charges.
- Strictly no cash refunds will be entertained. In the event a return is accepted, the buyer will be given store credit via a voucher valid for 12 months.
If Pliē Malaysia understands that the returned product does not meet the criteria above, the site is exempt from accepting or making the exchange. Pliē Malaysia can then resend the product to the client without prior consultation, accompanied by the justification of the reason for the refusal.